Victory of Samothrace replica
Greek statue Nike, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, exact Louvre replica.
Comes in Patina and White color at six different heights:
- 15 cm (5.91 inches) – 178 g (0.39 lbs)
- 21 cm (8.27 inches) – 470 g (1.04 lbs)
- 35 cm (13.78 inches) – 900 g (1.98 lbs)
- 40 cm (15.75 inches) – 2400 g (5.29 lbs)
- 65 cm (25.59 inches) – 11500 g (25.35 lbs)
The Winged Victory of Samothrace, also called the Nike of Samothrace, is a marble Hellenistic sculpture of Nike (the Greek goddess of victory), that was created in about the 2nd century BC. Since 1884, it has been prominently displayed at the Louvre and is one of the most celebrated sculptures in the world. Read more…
Finally, see also other Classic statues at this category.